(Closing Date: 25 October 2017)
Call for Nominations 2018
IFMBE Officers, IFMBE Ordinary AC Members, IFMBE CoS Chairperson, Regional Representatives to the IFMBE AC & IFMBE Division Members
IFMBE is now seeking nominations for:
- IFMBE Officers’ positions, namely, President-Elect, Secretary-General, and Treasurer, for the 2018-2021 term.
- Two (2) Administrative Council (AC) Members to serve two successive terms (2018-2021 and 2021-2024)
The term of office in the AC for Prof. Maria Siebes and Prof. Mario F. Secca will expire at the World Congress 2018 as they have served two terms: 2012-2015 and 2015-2018; while Prof. Igor Lackovic and Prof. Bruce Wheeler will continue for another term from 2018-2021.
- Council of Societies (CoS) Chairperson for the 2018-2021 term.
The term of office of current CoS Chair Prof. Monique Frize will expire at the World Congress 2018 and the position is eligible for re-election once.
- Regional Representatives to the IFMBE AC for the 2018-2021 term. Election will take place at the General Assembly. Election will be for a 3-year term, renewable once. RG Representatives are ex-officio members of the Administrative Council of the IFMBE. All current regional representatives are eligible for re-election: Prof. Min Wang, Asian-Pacific Region; Prof. Timo Jamsa, Europe and Africa; Mr. Guillermo Avendano, Latin America and Prof. Herbert Voigt, North America.
- Eight (8) Division Members to serve for two successive terms (2018-2021 and 2021-2024); consisting of four (4) members for the Clinical Engineering Division (CED) and four (4) members for the Healthcare Technology Assessment Division (HTAD).