“Promote Biomedical Engineering in Latin America and the Caribbean.”
To be a meeting point reference for Latin American and Caribbean countries to promote:
(1) Professional and academical meetings and events.
(2) Research and teaching.
(3) Interchange of students and teachers.
(4) Publication of books and magazines in the region.
(5) Networks for innovation and experience exchanges.
(6) Opportunities for new perspectives and initiatives to continuously improve Biomedical Engineering.
(7) Entrepreneurs and innovation.